Rubber Floor Mat Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a full set of Husky Liners on LOST used for $150 back 2009. 7 years later they still look great and my carpets are spotless. Highly recommend them. Weathertech is good too. Quadratec has a brand called Rugged Ridge that I would look at too, they're a bit less expensive than Husky Liners or Weathertechs.

Dixie

Reaction score
Looking for a set that fits without trimming. What works for you guys.

Back when I bought mine, about 3 years ago, they came with a weathertech set in the front and I love them. I just take them out occasionally and wash it with a hose when it gets too dirty

KJ604

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my jeep I bought the full set of weathertech mats. They are expensive but imo worth every penny. They fit well and seem durable and still cheaper than replacing carpets. The first time you pop them out at the car wash and rinse them off you will know you made a good decision.

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Mopar rubber mats back in 07 when I bought the Jeep. Not sure if theyre still available. They fit well and Im still using them.,

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Husky in the front and a cargo liner. They fit perfectly and have saved my butt more than once.

kage860

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the mopar rubber mats (from ebay) and the husky cargo liner (amazon?) and very happy with both so far.

joeysjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work at an off road truck place and we sell 10x more weathertech then we do husky we stock both but that's what seems to sell more

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I run WeatherTechs digital fit.
55528[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Easy to clean, but do fade & just use back to black a tad to keep em black.
The rear cargo liner is good too..
55530[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• AwDi4pm.jpg
    AwDi4pm.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PxKIIaL.jpg
    PxKIIaL.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

nohitter64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running with Husky for front and second row. Had them for years on previous vehicle..definitely got my money's worth out of them. Look great in the Liberty.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MKK99

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy WeatherTech or Husky to get the best deal? I'd like to go ahead and get the full set with the cargo mat so, its a big investment. I need to find the best discounts. This is my first post here, just bought a beautiful '06 and I want to make it as nice as I can.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Husky liners on eBay - I just searched until I found the best deal from a real retailer with great feedback.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought my Weathertech's at Amazon and their price was good. None of them were what you'd call cheap, but they are worth it. In my case, it was a coin-flip between them and the Huskies. You can't go wrong with either.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got front and rear weathertechs on their website and rain guards. Ran to a total of about 350$

Rear weather tech comes in handy for those "friends" that like to sit in the middle in the backseat and get the carpet dirty. The rear goes over the "hump" as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had them all. I have a set of Jeep mud-guards in the garage. They are ok and look nice but don't hold much snow, mud, etc. Had Weathertech in another truck.

Currently running Huskyliners front and back and a Jeep floor mat in the rear cargo area. They all work very good.

The Wathertech and Huskyliners are the best ones for collecting mud, snow etc and generally keeping crap off the carpets. So whichever of those you like is best in my experience.

Dave