RRO Budget Lift Install Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galby

Reaction score
Put this lift in my KJ a week ago. No real issues other than this....Trying to get the lower bolt through the clevis and attached to the LCA, once the upper strut mount is installed. Here are a couple of pics that will clearly show the way I went about getting it in. Worked great btw. Good luck to anyone doing this lift. Pretty simple install otherwise.

Attachments

• IMG_0372[1].jpg
    IMG_0372[1].jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0374[1] (1).jpg
    IMG_0374[1] (1).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0378[1].jpg
    IMG_0378[1].jpg
    95 KB · Views: 41

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
No good luck with that lift
hope you installed teraflex bumpestops up front at least
that will buy you a few months time

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What issues did you have with this lift?
It's a OTT spacer lift(over the top) which is known to trash front shocks fast by allowing the front shocks to fully compress which does damage them.Adding extended front bumpstops will help but a bandaid fix at best.Your still riding on worn out front shocks and sagging coils which will now only sag faster.And lastly the company that sold it,total ripoff scam artist Glen just taking your $$$.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone gave me a RRO lift years ago, only thing I have found it good for is a door stop
What TJKJ stated is fact, lots of known issues

galby

Reaction score
I just wanted to show the pics incase someone ran into an issue installing it. That's it, that's all.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to show the pics incase someone ran into an issue installing it. That's it, that's all.
Thanks for the pics thats the way we do most of them , makes it easier to get the bottom bolt in the clevis

Latest posts

Members online