rough country 3in kit w/extra 2 inch spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadSidefX

Reaction score
9in. at bottom of diff. 2 feet! at bottom of back bumper actually like 4in over stock, we service alot of enterprise rental cars at my facility, and we measured a stock libby side by side.

started originally w/rough country 3 inch lift, front looked to high, so they sent me 2 inch spacers for rear springs, now it's just right, ride is perfect ever so slight vibration @ about 10 mph

SkidMarkSteve

Reaction score
I want one of those Rough Country lifts. Sadly, Rough Country says its for 03-05 Libs only. I wonder why they wont work on an '02? :-k

The lift looks great, man!

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SkidMarkSteve said:
I want one of those Rough Country lifts. Sadly, Rough Country says its for 03-05 Libs only. I wonder why they wont work on an '02? :-k

The lift looks great, man!

02 sit about a 1" taller than previous KJs. The spacer lift might cause too much of a lift with the 02 springs. Personally I would stay away from the Rough Country Lift. The front clevis spacer will destroy you front sturts and tear up your upper ball joints. Might be okay on the road, but hard wheeling will cause problems. It is the same concept as the Rocky Road OTT lift. Both have been reported to cause problems.

If you are looking for the best lift go with the Frankenlift at boulderbars.com However if you are on the cheap, the Rocky Road Combo lift is a good lift, just stay away from the OTT. They know about the problem and won't admit to it.

SCOTTYBOY

Reaction score
INSTALLED ROUGH COUNTRY

INSTALLED ROUGH COUNTRY WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS,IF SO ARE YOU GETTING SOME KNOCKING FROM THE FRONT AND WHEN GOING DOWN SLOPED DRIVEWAY FOREWARD AT IDALE JUST COASTING WHEN COMING OFF CURB,I GET A LOUD KNOCK ,NOT SURE WHAT THAT IS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROB.LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS ANY IDEA THANX SCOTT