Rotor Recommendation wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent set of aftermarket rotrors because I don't think 50k is that good for a set to need replaced. I've read some bad things about drilled, that some come apart after a while due to the weakness from the drilling. Has anyone experienced this? I was thinking of some slotted rotors thinking the reduced heat would make them last longer.

2003KJ

Reaction score
50K is outstanding for an Automatic vehicle. I got about 27K on mine before the pads and rotors had to be replaced. I went with regular Napa pads and rotors, and they work better than the stock ones did.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50k is good for pads, not good for rotors. I do not know of any good rotors, I would like to know of some though.

ccattie

Reaction score
In my Lightning club we could buy rotors at http://www.rotorpros.com/. You can get dimpled (holds up better than cross drilled - unless its cast that way) for real cheap. Even though they don't list Jeep theyre worth dropping a line to. They'll even paint the inner part to match certain colors.
-c