Rocky Road vs JBA UCA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geobe2004

Reaction score
I ordered my PRO UCA last week, and I am still waiting. After a few missed ship dates and false promises I final got a straight answer, 2 more weeks. Customer service with PRO stink. They have already charged my credit card and got paid. I recommend JBA over PRO for that reason every time. What's worse is I am number 5 on the waiting list. So there are 4 other guys in front me that are waiting longer.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Been saying for years now not to deal with them but.......................:happy175:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I ordered my PRO UCA last week, and I am still waiting. After a few missed ship dates and false promises I final got a straight answer, 2 more weeks. Customer service with PRO stink. They have already charged my credit card and got paid. I recommend JBA over PRO for that reason every time. What's worse is I am number 5 on the waiting list. So there are 4 other guys in front me that are waiting longer.

Well then...

At the end of the day you should of listened to all of us here on the forum Eh?

Can't say we didn't warn you!

Good luck with Rock Road Off rippers sub standard product!

At the end of the day you get what you pay for.

People will drop a $100.00 on booze or a dinner for a night out but are too cheap to spend that extra C note on a proven quality product!!!

I guess some folks will never learn!

Oh well, I can't wait to say "I told you so!"

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are lying to you! there is no one in front of you LOL there is no way that many KJs need RRO ****** arms right now. RRO always makes false claims on how they do thousands of these arms for KJs and thats just not a reality especially when they arnt even the favored vender in the KJ market. Years ago i thought about going with them and im glad i never did.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my JBA arms a few days after placing the order last week. Just rubbing it in:anitoof:

Seriously, good luck and let us know how things turn out for you.

Geobe2004

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - I am looking at canceling PRO and ordering JBA. I'll let you know how it goes.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these two posts together just made my night. thanks guys

Glad we could help :)
I got my jba arms in today and aligned. My clunk over bumps is gone along with my squeaks. Woot

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Flea

Reaction score
FWIW, I run the RRO upper control arms and have for about 6 months now. Yes, the grease fittings are impossible to reach without a 90* bend.

That being said, the arms are very beefy, arrived quickly, and I had no problem ordering or tracking them. They installed very easily (except for getting to the rear UCA bolt on the driver's side), and have given excellent service thus far. It's also nice to know I will be able to replace the ball joint with 4 bolts removed vs. replacing the entire upper control arm.

Then again, maybe I'm the one out of 10 that have had a good experience?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
FWIW, I run the RRO upper control arms and have for about 6 months now. Yes, the grease fittings are impossible to reach without a 90* bend.

That being said, the arms are very beefy, arrived quickly, and I had no problem ordering or tracking them. They installed very easily (except for getting to the rear UCA bolt on the driver's side), and have given excellent service thus far. It's also nice to know I will be able to replace the ball joint with 4 bolts removed vs. replacing the entire upper control arm.

Then again, maybe I'm the one out of 10 that have had a good experience?

more like one in a million if you like them not that they have sold a million but just lots of issues I don't even like how they install that extension on there looks like something I would of made in the third grade :shrug:

CRD Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just today spoke with a gent here in Phoenix who is running a RRO Rock Father Deluxe kit on his CRD. He has the arms as well. He LOVES the kit and has had zero problems with it.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I just today spoke with a gent here in Phoenix who is running a RRO Rock Father Deluxe kit on his CRD. He has the arms as well. He LOVES the kit and has had zero problems with it.

buy it and report back.