rock monitor convertible winch bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked at RLFs website and now i want one...ive always wanted to get an arb or build my own bumper but the arb isnt cheap by any stretch of the imagination and if i built my own it would be aluminum to save weight but i would have to pay my buddy to weld it as i dont have a tig, so my questions are does anyone on here already have one or seen one up close or in use for recovery?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think there are any pictures or not very many of the latest version of his front bumper
He is currently packing up and moving , so if you try to contact him he'll be off for a short time possibly.
He'll be up and running soon though

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea pics were hard to find but what i could find i liked, also liked the fact that it only weighs 65 pounds with the winch plate attached, as much as i would love to get an arb its just kinda expensive and im not too concerned with it looking like something that was designed at the factory and from the look and sound of it the winch and winch mount would be somewhat easy to access and remove which is good for preventing theft and corrosion of the winch