right passenger headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big steve

Reaction score
my right headlight isn't burnt out and it comes on every once and a while (its not the bulb or the fuse) im woundering if anybody has a clue what is going on? i see some liberty"s driving around with the same headlight out? ](*,)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Loose connection maybe? you check to see if it is tight at the back of the bulb.

Bennett

chaz0_man0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a problem like this on an older truck.. as it turned out it was a relay.. I had to beat on the relay/fuse box to get it working.. LOL

big steve

Reaction score
i dont know if iv'e ever seen your libby before marlonjbt i see sooooooooo many around \:D/ . where is the relay? i know its not the fuse or the bulb i switched the left one with the right one and it works fine, the fuse is fine switched them both poop poo.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
big steve said:
my right headlight isn't burnt out and it comes on every once and a while (its not the bulb or the fuse) im woundering if anybody has a clue what is going on? i see some liberty"s driving around with the same headlight out? ](*,)

I say it has a broken filament in the bulb making intermittent contact causing it to "come on every once in awhile" Been there , done that. Or... there may be too much dielectric paste (if there is any at all, maybe not) in the headlight's power supply plug causing the issue. Don't ask me how I know. (whistle)