Replacement Rear Headrests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willabbott

Reaction score
Anyone have a line on how I could locate some inexpensive replacement rear head rests?

Our Jeep didn't come with them. The dealer contacted the previous owner but didn't locate them.

I've seen the parts listed on the Mopar/Jeep replacement parts page, but they are like $200 per head rest or so... plus I'm not sure what the style code is or what not for our rig.

We were thinking of trying to find some via a junk yard or something, but I don't really want to just start calling every junk yard in the state looking for them.

Thought maybe there might be somewhere selling inexpensive replacement parts, or a way to search junk yard inventory.

Thanks for the help.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
car-part.com
type in what year/ etc that you need

I've thrown 3 sets of those worthless things away when I moved , whoops never thought anyone would want them

vfr750

Reaction score
Head Rests?

What are you willing to pay? I pulled some parts off one at a local yard and can swing by and see if they still have them.

Steve

willabbott

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I do need the gray leather...

I found a bunch on car-part.com... emailed one yard for a quote... they wanted like $35ea approx... but want to know shipping etc... Not really a budget on them... I think ~<$50/ea seems reasonable...

vfr750

Reaction score
Then I will make a trip out there this week and see what parts are left on the Libby. It is a 2004 Red one that was rolled. Might not be much left.

I am thinking they were the cloth ones after rereading the posts.

Steve

Last edited:

vfr750

Reaction score
No go. The Libby was complete, but rolled. 2 weeks later there is nothing but the shell. No suspension, no engine, no interior, just a driveshaft and broken glass.

Guess I should be thrilled I got the cargo cover the day after it was put out!!

Steve

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car-part.com
type in what year/ etc that you need

I've thrown 3 sets of those worthless things away when I moved , whoops never thought anyone would want them
X2. I've seen them on eBay as well, you just have to know how to search for them

Lmao, I actually removed & lost one of mine to make towing a little more enjoyable.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4 on 38's

Latest posts

Members online