Replace center console panel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeeps_DONT_Flip

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2002 liberty sport. When I purchased it from the previous owner it had 2 1.5 inch marks on the center console panel. It looked to be some sticky stuff left over from an air freshener or something. But it's more like some hard plastic stuff. I was wondering if i could replace the panel and if anyone knew where i could buy a new one?

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost any panel is replaceable, look for someone parting one out.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Try these fellows,
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 09:33 AM #1
wyckoffchryslerparts

Send a message via Yahoo to wyckoffchryslerparts

Default Mopar Accessories CHEAP!!!!
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that we can get Mopar Accessories at a great price. We have a couple alternate sources to purchase Mopar Accessories at well below cost. We will pass on the savings to you, KJ Country Forum Members. Just reply to this thread with the Mopar part number and we will research to see if it is available and quote you a price. Gen 1 KJ owners will definitley want to check this out. We have access to a lot of KJ Mopar accessories. If you do not know the part number then leave your year make and model, VIN number and what you are looking for. And you can't be in a hurry for the parts. It sometimes takes a week or two to get the part shipped in. If it is not available from our alternate source, we will quote you a special forum price anyway.
wyckoffchryslerparts is offline Report Post Reply With Quote