renny lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy a set of those bumper lights from the 2005 and up a belive. we had a renny in at work today with the bumper mounted fog lights and i really like that OE look. does anyone know where to buy a set for a descent price...(stealership jacks all the prices up way high around here).... i dont care if they are actual mopar but the housing and everything looks really clean and stock

Redirect Notice

those are what im talking about. thanks

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
They are Hella bulbs and housings but I have not been able to find them anywhere but the dealer. Had one replaced due to accident damage.

Cheers,

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Wal mart sells Hella 500 lights. Seven inch round.
Two different models, one with a tradional lens which is fluted and the other a free form (FF) which has an all clear lens.
Both run around the $65-$70.00 per pair with lamp covers and complete wiring harness.
You can buy them either in fog lamp beam pattern or as driving light beam pattern.
Excellent lamps for the price.
Here they sell for $189.00 per pair regularly and sometimes on sale for $89.99

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership here in South Africa quoted the equivalent of about $250 to replace mine (accident damage :( )
Go with Ryan's suggestion and get Hella 500s - basically the same...

bjeepin

Reaction score
i got mine from a local jeep store here in virginia, and they ordered them from rugged ridge.