Renegade Roof Rack (Basket)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, are you saying you just have the rails like on either side? not all 4 parts?
No...I have all the plastic cladding. This:
You must be registered for see images attach

I DON'T have the basket net part as shown here:
6510d1408572559-renegade-roof-rack-basket-images-3-.jpeg

I'm putting on steel rails so I can actually carry something up on top, so I took all the plastic crap off. The factory rails are very light-weight and the plastic ends have been known to fail.

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No...I have all the plastic cladding. This:
You must be registered for see images attach

I DON'T have the basket net part as shown here:
6510d1408572559-renegade-roof-rack-basket-images-3-.jpeg

I'm putting on steel rails so I can actually carry something up on top, so I took all the plastic crap off. The factory rails are very light-weight and the plastic ends have been known to fail.

Are you able to measure it for me so i can see how much shipping would be and i can pay for shipping?

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather not deal with having to try to package this this up to ship...like I said in my first post, if someone wants to drop by and pick it up, they can have it...otherwise, I'm not going to mess with it.

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather not deal with having to try to package this this up to ship...like I said in my first post, if someone wants to drop by and pick it up, they can have it...otherwise, I'm not going to mess with it.

Oh, ok. I live 20 hours away from you so there is just no way that i can just drop by. Thanks anyway.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one on ebay is selling for $226. $226 divided by 40 hours of driving is like getting paid $5.65 per hour, minus gas expense and wear & tear on the Jeep. ;)