Renegade Roof Rack (Basket)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade that doesn't have the renegade specific roof rack (basket)... but i really wanted it. It adds a really cool appearance. Does anyone know where to get one? I looked on eBay but couldn't find one. I've searched everywhere but can't find one... :shrug: Here is a few pictures of what i was wanting ->

Thanks, Emory

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 86
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 40
  • $(KGrHqJ,!ogFHwGUiT9HBR-Zg4NYR!~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!ogFHwGUiT9HBR-Zg4NYR!~~60_35.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 38

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing to think about that roof rack is that they can only hold 65 pounds at most. Mine has the load limit on the driver's side rear corner.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing to think about that roof rack is that they can only hold 65 pounds at most. Mine has the load limit on the driver's side rear corner.

I don't carry anything on my roof racks... I just wanted the look. ;)

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do add a certain flair to the Renegade and it helps to tell them apart from the rest. If you do end up getting one, the front end pieces did rub away some small spots to bare metal.

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do add a certain flair to the Renegade and it helps to tell them apart from the rest. If you do end up getting one, the front end pieces did rub away some small spots to bare metal.

Ok thanks for the heads up! :)

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your welcome. I'm going to experiment with the soft side of black velcro to prevent the rubbing.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cut mine up with a sawzall and threw it in the trash. Would've given it to you if you were around back then. :shrug:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one sitting in my garage that you can have if you are driving through my area. I just haven't thrown it away yet. It's simply plastic cladding that rattles and drove me nuts.

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one sitting in my garage that you can have if you are driving through my area. I just haven't thrown it away yet. It's simply plastic cladding that rattles and drove me nuts.

Is it the Renegade specific one? Like this...

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 12