Renegade returning as a liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(yeahthat)

And the girl needs to get the hell out of the way... she's blocking the view of the Jeep.

I do, however; like how the 05-06 Renny's look. I'd love to get one from Europe with the CRD and 4.10s!! hump.gif

peterenegade

Reaction score
the 05-06 model Renegades totally have a more "off road" / "this rig looks like a lot of fun" look to them - all the new liberty's from 08 and up seem to have lost the flare of the originals and look like everything else in the parking lot , funny enough i walked right past an 08 when i bought my 05 Liberty Renegade - i guess i have the "if i dont see a rear mounted spare tire its just a big station wagon to me" mentality ( of course there are many exceptions to that rule )- the KJ's borrowed so much of its design from the CJ's that it almost feels like a modern version of an American classic - the KK's kind of look like a small Commander and are identical to the Dodge Nitro which, are pretty cool in there own right, but way to pretty to be covered in mud on the weekend. so KK Renegade or whatever, theirs still no rugged styling or originality there, just look how many KJ's are on the road compared to KK's, Jeep made a big mistake when they dropped the first KJ design for the now KK's and they know it, this is why there trying to boost sales by introducing a few new/old versions, I.E, the Renegade. - just my two cents.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
the 05-06 model Renegades totally have a more "off road" / "this rig looks like a lot of fun" look to them - all the new liberty's from 08 and up seem to have lost the flare of the originals and look like everything else in the parking lot , funny enough i walked right past an 08 when i bought my 05 Liberty Renegade - i guess i have the "if i dont see a rear mounted spare tire its just a big station wagon to me" mentality ( of course there are many exceptions to that rule )- the KJ's borrowed so much of its design from the CJ's that it almost feels like a modern version of an American classic - the KK's kind of look like a small Commander and are identical to the Dodge Nitro which, are pretty cool in there own right, but way to pretty to be covered in mud on the weekend. so KK Renegade or whatever, theirs still no rugged styling or originality there, just look how many KJ's are on the road compared to KK's, Jeep made a big mistake when they dropped the first KJ design for the now KK's and they know it, this is why there trying to boost sales by introducing a few new/old versions, I.E, the Renegade. - just my two cents.

your going to get some mad vibs back for that one!!

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I ask for when it comes to a Jeep brand vehicle is "If I wheel this, will it get me stuck or get me home?" In the past couple of years a lot of models will only get me stuck. :(

Latest posts

Members online