Renegade returning as a liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Renegade is returning as a jeep liberty
4Wheel & off road reports
A new Salsa red and other familier hues plus Mineral gray Keystone 16 inch wheels. Dark fender flares a leather wrapped wheel and driftwood accent bezels. Fancy cloth seats:eek: Selec trac II is standard it will fall between the Sport and the Limited lineup.
Eneyone have Pic?

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know is the spare inside taking up room or under with high ground clearance.

L

lil black liberty

Was told today if I could get a steady job that my bank would work with me in getting a New Renny.. I was like SA-WEET! New payments $450 a month..Oh the joy! :D

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a KK with grey fender flares...what, you thought they redesigned the whole thing?..:D

No but like the looks of the grill I havent see the inside of one yet only outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

sleeve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be really cool if the new Renny came with a spring lift from the factory...

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest I am not impressed
unless they ,Jeep, get with the after market world to build some thing that will
be supported I really see nothing to jump up and down about

Be honest with your self
it is going to get crappy mpg's
be a snail out on the road
a dog out on the trail
have very little if any after market support
why bother
if you want/need 4 doors and want to go off road or look like you do
then a 4 door JK is where you should be
at least you can gear the JK low enough to not be a dog on the trail
unless I missed the memo and the KK can get 4.56 or 4.88 gears

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely needs a light bar, bolts in the wheel flares, those wheel flares need to be black, not grey, and I would HOPE they're not plastic...also needs completely black rims and bigger tires and it'd be all set, imo =P

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely needs a light bar, bolts in the wheel flares, those wheel flares need to be black, not grey, and I would HOPE they're not plastic...also needs completely black rims and bigger tires and it'd be all set, imo =P

if the flares were not plastic what would you make them out of?

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, that's not what I meant, lol--I meant they would need to be like painted and clear coated, not like the sport model wheel flares of the older KJs lol

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This comes up quite a bit. Can we just all agree the new Renegade is lacking and the 05-06 Rennie's are the best looking most bad **** wheelin' machines around? Finally put an end to all this.

:D