Renegade light switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailbound

Reaction score
So I have a 2005 Liberty Rocky Mtn. Renegade. I believe it has a Renegade Hood and Grill, but a limited front bumper. I know when we bought it the Window sticker said something like "Lights removed" so i doesnt have driving or off-road lights.

My question is where is the factory switch located for these on the renegade and is it the same switch as for the driving lights on the limited, which I believe are in the grill?

Looking to add some extra lights and want a factory looking switch.

trailbound

Reaction score
Window sticker says "Delete Fog Lamps & Rock Rails" so I'm wondering with this Rocky Mtn. Package, is there a wire harness already run somwhere for the fog lamps that were stock on the factory renegade and a place for the stock switch somehwhere.

thanks

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stock switch for the fog lamps is in the headlamp switch.. The end pulls out to turn the fogs on. The lightbar switch is in the thin trim panel between the gauge area and the knee bolster to the left of the steering wheel.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like this Jeep never had roof lights. And yes I believe the renegade bumper lights use the same switch as the grille lights...because they covered up the spots for the grille lights.