Renegade Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to add a Renegade light bar on my Liberty Sport but I'm wondering just how much light they put out. How many watts are they? 50W each? Do they really light up the road?

I might mount a pair of trail lamps on the bumper instead. It would be cheaper and I'd be able to aim them.

Pablo

Reaction score
I'd like to add a Renegade light bar on my Liberty Sport but I'm wondering just how much light they put out. How many watts are they? 50W each? Do they really light up the road?

I might mount a pair of trail lamps on the bumper instead. It would be cheaper and I'd be able to aim them.

50W (or 55 i can't remember) times 4. They are the size of standard headlamps. They are adjustable, and they will light up the trees if you aim them wrong. The lamps that come with the bar throw pencil beams, I suppose you could find different bulbs to fit that throw wider beams.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the light on mine are very bright and shoot out and form a spot light, goes very very far.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine are vry bright and i love them. you can aim them up and down but not side to side though.still they line up pretty good.

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have one and absolutely love it!!! if there is ever a moment when you need to piss someone off on the highway... day or night, flip the switch and bam.. you got a pissed off driver!

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The light bar is great. I keep my covers on so the lens doesn't get scratched up and is always clean (ready for use at full brightness). Rarely need them but they are very handy when they are needed.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the additional rugged look that it portrays. I have had people say they thought I was a cop behind them....When I had the push bar on. Silly but thats what they thought.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have one and absolutely love it!!! if there is ever a moment when you need to piss someone off on the highway... day or night, flip the switch and bam.. you got a pissed off driver!

And he slams on the brakes, and you got two pissed off drivers. :cool:

There is also cheaper method, you can just get a basket up there, for about $100-$200 depending on the type, and then mount lights on there. (Unless you can find a lightbar for dirt-cheap). Installation is pretty scary though, drilling on the roof.. ouch!

You must be registered for see images

This is what I wanted to do, but I changed my mind, because I cannot wash the roof, and it is driving me crazy with all those bird poop there! I got the basket. In addition, I didn't want to have wiring sticking out with these..

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had never thought about not being able to wash my roof?! I couldnt wax it either?!

You can wire them so that the wires are not showing at all.