renegade light bar dimensions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oooo

Reaction score
Does anybody know what is the length,width,depth and height of the renegade light bar, And if nobody knows can anybody with one measure theirs and post up the dimensions please.

thanks in advance

oooo

Reaction score
How about just the length from the left side to the right. I have a couple vehicles that I think the light bar would look great on, but don't know if the roof is wide enough, and don't want to spend the money on a bar until I know if it could fit

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
It's aroung 45.5 - 46.5 with a slight curve to it ( I guess to follow the curve of the roof and front windshield ). It's 7.5-8.5 wide ( wider at the location of the lights). If your really desperate I suppose I could make a template of both the mounting bracket and then one of the entire unit so that you could know how both would work/look. And yes this is because I have a complete unit that I have pieced together ( cause while some THINK you can get these things cheap it simply is not true. ) sitting in the garage awaiting installation.