KK interior cargo dimensions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boueux

Reaction score
Hey Liberty Gurus.. I’m looking at KKs now and cannot find the interior Cargo Dimensions listed anywhere. There are all sorts of diagrams for many other Jeeps, but not Liberty 08 and up..

Mainly want to know the exact width of cargo floor between the wheels and the measurement of floor from base of rear seat to end of carpet at rear door. Same width and length up the back seats and across them would help immensely. many thanks

kiwi_outdoors

Reaction score
Hey Liberty Gurus.. I’m looking at KKs now and cannot find the interior Cargo Dimensions listed anywhere. There are all sorts of diagrams for many other Jeeps, but not Liberty 08 and up..

Mainly want to know the exact width of cargo floor between the wheels and the measurement of floor from base of rear seat to end of carpet at rear door. Same width and length up the back seats and across them would help immensely. many thanks
you cannot lay a 4 ft wide sheet of anything flat, if thats your concern.

A 2"x4"x8 ft fits if you pass it forward between the two front sets, or if your front passenger seat folds down then its easier.

Two persons 5-10" tall can sleep in the rear with front seat fully forward if you put some stuff in the footwell behind the front seats.

Cargo volumes are all online.

Boueux

Reaction score
Thanks @kiwi-outdoors
I’m really looking for the actual measurements of max width of floor behind the second row seats, length from base of back of seats to end of carpet.

Also widest part of rear of second row seats and height of back of seat when folded upright. Cargo volume is online, but these measurements are not. Any help is appreciated.