Renegade Light-bar Covers Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PainInTheNeck

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm new to the world of Jeep. Recently purchased a '04 KJ Renny and am loving it.

I am wondering if any similar owners may have taken their light-bar covers off and stashed them in the back of the garage and would be willing to let them go for a fair price. The Mopar price is just way too steep for me.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Dave. Nice name.

Either that or the junkyards might be the only places for used covers.

Dave

tphitterlude92

Reaction score
when i went to the dealer to get some replacements, they said that they changed them in an unknown year and would need to get a new light bar for them to work... otherwise i want some too!!

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i went to the dealer to get some replacements, they said that they changed them in an unknown year and would need to get a new light bar for them to work... otherwise i want some too!!

While the part number of the lamp covers did change in 2005 (from 5HZ07RXFAB to 5HZ07RXFAF) the part number of the light bar cover (which is what the covers snap into) did not change so either part number should work. but they are kinda pricey at 20 bucks each.

The price keeps me from buying another set, I have 3 lightbars but only 1 set of covers and since they are required to pass safety inspection here in VA so I just play "musical light covers " whenever one of my Libs needs to be inspected.

Last edited: