Renegade Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some searching and didn't find very much on this topic. I have an 05 Sport, would anybody know what it would take to install the flat 05+ renegade hood? From comparing pictures it looks like it might only require the 05+ renegade grille and hood.

Thanks.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I quickly scanned the Parts list and it looks like the grille, hood and hinges are different. The parts list had two different part numbers for hoods and two different numbers for hinges, one of each was referred to as "Series 'M'". So I assume they're for the Renegade since it's the only different hood available.

I think you'll be alright just replacing the grille (simply because of the foglight cutouts), hood and hinges. You might have to replace/modify the header panel, but I doubt it (I oly found one part number for it).

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Hood, Hinges and grille.... that's exactly right. Those were the only three differences I could find when comparing the two.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
This is encouraging, thanks. Now to just find the parts...

That's gonna be the hard part. A grille should be fairly easy, but the hood/hinges will be the issue. I just checked car-part.com for the hood in my state of Michigan, and it doesn't have any listed!

greywarden

Reaction score
That's gonna be the hard part. A grille should be fairly easy, but the hood/hinges will be the issue. I just checked car-part.com for the jeep hood latch in my state of Michigan, and it doesn't have any listed!

im very sorry for digging this one because this is the only topic for renegade. well i need those renegade hood, latch and the grille but car-part only caters used parts if im not mistaken. i just want to know what are my other options where to get those new parts for my jeep? i need oem for hood and grille. for the latch maybe an aftermarket will be good. i just dont really like the prices offered from my dealer so as much as possible i try to research and landed on this thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online