Renegade fog light bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a dumb question, and I have already ran a search to check before I asked. If the day comes where one of my bumper mounted fog lights burns out, are the bulbs replaceable or do I need to buy a whole new light? I could inspect the light itself but it is pouring rain at the moment, so I figured I'd ask.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Here is a dumb question, and I have already ran a search to check before I asked. If the day comes where one of my bumper mounted fog lights burns out, are the bulbs replaceable or do I need to buy a whole new light? I could inspect the light itself but it is pouring rain at the moment, so I figured I'd ask.

Nope you can change the bulbs lol I've thought about that too. If you need some bulbs I'd sell you mine, I replaced my stock Hellas with KC Fog Lights and my Hellas lens' are cracked and the mounting brackets are broken any way so just let me know.