Regretted KJ Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Socks, have you seen the Detours backbone system? I think it's like $300 and you can use it with the stock bumper.

Yes, It is one of the items I am considering. However, I am looking at a Setina
cop car push bar.( http://www.setina.com/index.htm ) As you can use it to actually push cars when/if you need too, and they are low profile.
The other option is an ARB or RockLizard front bumper. (They are very expensive though)

Cheers
Ryan

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, It is one of the items I am considering. However, I am looking at a Setina
cop car push bar.( http://www.setina.com/index.htm ) As you can use it to actually push cars when/if you need too, and they are low profile.
The other option is an ARB or RockLizard front bumper. (They are very expensive though)

Cheers
Ryan

This may be a dumb question (I've had a few beers and am exhausted), but how does a push bar help you with a winch???

KairoJ

Reaction score
I was planning on a lot of mods but after taking my liberty to the western desert and seeing what others have gone through I think the only thing i will ever do is add an on board compressor and more lights

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid ally rims, and grille guard.

Rims: 16", offset 0, and 8" wide. Rubbed even with stock size. i took them off, painted factory steelies black and put back on, with spacers. So much better.

Grille guard: i still like the look, but it does nothing. I found out steel bumper and grille guard can't both be used. As soon as my bumper arrives, I'm taking it off.

Oh and not putting longer shocks on the first time i lifted. I still have old bilsteins for the back.

$~600 for rims, ~$300 for grille guard, and ~$180 for rear shocks.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow i didn't realize this was a revive thread lol. I think we should make a list of not-to-dos as a sticky.