Rear spring Isolators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has put in rear spring spacers with their OME springs. My lift is starting to settle and thought maybe this would be a goog solution for the rear. Any thoughts?

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added an extra and Im getting ready to add a third (total) but I wouldnt go past 3 total and there is already one in there from stock

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only know of one brand, Mopar, I called the dealer and bought 2, there is also a website where they are only $9.95

ill see if i can find it

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my experience, the website wasn't much cheaper than the stealership when shipping was factored in.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok....so I need to get the MOPAR. Just so I am clear...these go on the bottom of the spring right?. I thought I saw some somewhere that go on the top of the spring too. What r the differences?

daspes

Reaction score
You can give Heather at All J's a call. They have 1/2" poly spacers for the rear, Can stack 2 for an additional 1". They run 15.00 each.