RB1 Navagation, MOPAR iPod interface

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these two items off of flea bay about a month and a half ago but realized that i couldnt afford them (my car insurance is 900 bucks every six months, which will be on the first of jan or my parents take my car away):eek:. so im selling them both to pay for it.
RB1 Nav unit: awesome condition everything works, comes with the nav cd and the antenna. paid exactly 488.00 for it with free shipping, so thats what i will sell it for....free shipping for you too
MOPAR iPod integration: good condition, has the ipod hook up and the aux hook up. it has an extra port that looks the same as the small one on the back of the radio, so im guessing its for the cd changer or subwoofers? it works GREAT with the RB1 cuz it shows song name and all that other good stuff. i bought it for 75 plus shipping, so ill sell it for the same.

anyone interested just pm me. both of these are OBO. i need the money bad so i need to get rid of them, or else no more jeep for me