Raybestos Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been checking out RockAuto.com and noticed they have Raybestos professional grade front strut assemblies that replaces the shocks, coils, mounts, and hardware for $100 a piece. Should give me a bit of lift considering I'm at 90k miles and have stock suspension. I'm not really looking for much of a lift. A good price is a must too. This set up seems good because all the mounts and hardware will be new as well and is preassembled, so installation is easier.

Anyone have any reviews of Raybestos suspension parts?

I know this isn't really a lift, but figured a suspension question fit well here. :shrug:

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt that it won't be as good as OME, but I honestly do mostly city and highway driving with dealing with the occasional snow storm and driving on the beach from time to time.

...Couldn't be any worse than the stock suspension?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My thoughts have always been on suspension if I am going to tear into it, I'm going to upgrade, why put in the same old crap, just with a different name on it.
Even if you NEVER go onto even a dirt road an upgraded suspension will handle everything better.
My stock suspension was pulled around 20,000 miles, I had one set of railroad tracks to cross going to work. I had to slow down to 25 before with the stock suspension due to it hitting down on the bumpstops, with the OMEs I went across it at 55 and no problems smooth sailing

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Keep looking around, I just sold a brand new set of front springs (OME 927s) for 100 bucks
got a deal on them and passed the savings on so deals are out there

iMTB

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I had one set of railroad tracks to cross going to work. I had to slow down to 25 before with the stock suspension due to it hitting down on the bumpstops, with the OMEs I went across it at 55 and no problems smooth sailing

Can't wait until I can do this. Slowing down for bumps in a Jeep annoys me.