Rausch Creek 11/28/2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trashed Side step pic.......

Couldnt move because it was up against the rear tire.

Attachments

• Trashed Side Step.jpg
    Trashed Side Step.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 19

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rausch was not so nice to my side steps either. They came off as soon as I got home. Great pics! Love the one of the white XJ in the water.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Josh. Now that you bent up that step rail you have an excuse to get proper rock rails....haha Don't get the OEM Renne rock rails, you saw my bent one on my jeep. It saved my quarter panel but now it is done. I have another set in the garage that I don't know what I am going to do with yet. Rather have aftermarket ones. Oh well........

I like the white XJ pics and the WJ also, but they are all good.

Dave

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passanger side was removed at Rausch. Just removed the Driver side about an hour ago.. My rock lizard sliders should be here any day. Step took the hit and not the body (thank god!!!!)

The jeep looks 100000 times better without the steps!!!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the RL Sliders are good.

Dave

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passanger side was removed at Rausch. Just removed the Driver side about an hour ago.. My rock lizard sliders should be here any day. Step took the hit and not the body (thank god!!!!)

The jeep looks 100000 times better without the steps!!!!

Ya when I bought my YJ it had those on it, and it looked better with out them. but your right at least it saved the body...

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya when I bought my YJ it had those on it, and it looked better with out them. but your right at least it saved the body...

I'm glad it saved it... I knew something was :favorites68:. You should have heard it the whole group said they did (20 Jeeps)..

I went 10 feet with it like that and noticed the Jeep wouldn’t move any more so I got on the CB and said I have a problem. The guy behind me is laughing when he says, “You trashed that step". I thought ok no problem. Wanted to get out on the driver side but was over a mud puddle so I tried to open the passenger door. It wouldn’t open and I thought :favorites68: now I’m screwed..

I climbed out the rear passenger door which opened and was speechless... We unbolted it but It still wouldn’t move so we used someone’s winch to pull it loose. Tied it up on my roof rack and off we went with the rest of the group taking bets over the CB of what I was going to break next....

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many wrangler drivers does it take to help remove a KJ part??? From the picture alot!!!!!!

Attachments

• Trashed Side Step 2.jpg
    Trashed Side Step 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 11