Radios, Sirus and gps nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jstfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what a OEM radio is worth for an 03. it has the cd and casset player. Also have Sirus system and GPS nav units all new.

Jstfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks never thought of that. i guess my stuff is way under priced then. Example. looked up doors and they want at least 175.00 per door. i'm selling mine for 125.00 each.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
You don't have to go specifically with what Car-Part has... but it gives you a ballpark idea of where you should probably be. As a habit, I typically look at that website vs what people sell on the forums. If the item cost is similar across the board for items of same age/condition/wear, I'll buy from the forum member (if they're a reliable source).

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what a OEM radio is worth for an 03. it has the cd and casset player. Also have Sirus system and GPS nav units all new.

them radios are a dime a dozen i can get them for 30 bucks each at the pick n pulls all day

Jstfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a reasonable cost for a used radio. Not many people go to those places. i'd be happy to sell this for $30.00