radio cuts off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a problem with the stock radio that when you try to turn up or down your volume it cuts off no matter if you press in on the knob, pull out, or just turn it gingerly?

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, but I get an issue with mine sometimes that the volume turns down, even if I'm trying to turn it up. I have to power it off, wait a minute, and turn it back on to get it to work.

themadness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to revive on old thread but mine started doing that exact thing about a week ago! i installed a ghetto "multimedia" with an old aiptek camcorder that holds movies and mp3's. it has a fantastically small screen around 3 inches but i think it is cool.

i was using cd's when it started and have the time it would eject them. a got a check engine code for a tps that has a small percentage of being a wiring issue. i wonder if it is a possible electrical issue? :shrug: i highly doubt but anything is possible.

Latest posts

Members online