Quick question for you guys.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wertzy

Reaction score
My mom just bought an '03 Liberty Freedom Edition about 2 weeks ago and now she already wants some AT tires for it. Since she has the dreaded 17" wheels, I suggested for her to get some 15" wheels so there are a LOT more tire choices for her. More importantly, she can get the BFG AT KO's. However, will the 15" wheels clear the disc's? Also, would 3.75" BS be too much? Thanks for your help guys.

PS - Here's a quick picture of her KJ. Like I said she's only had it a few weeks but she already loves it. =D>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Wertzy/Liberty/Img_0640.jpg

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are one or two guys who have found 15" wheels that fit over the calipers. You would probably be better off trying to get some 16" instead. Most tyre manufacturers do decent A/T's for 16's.

Ian

Wertzy

Reaction score
Well guys, I guess I'm not going to go through the trouble of hoping they will fit so she's going to just get some 16" wheels instead. Thanks for your guys help. =D>