Questions with RL convertible bumper.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Tom what was the count on the ARB? How many deer etc. I think I want to get some stickers to put on it like the WWII bomber pilots ( keep track of the kills ) lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Tom what was the count on the ARB? How many deer etc. I think I want to get some stickers to put on it like the WWII bomber pilots ( keep track of the kills ) lol

2) bucks, 2) doe
1) Toyota Camry
The rednecked humogus heavy duty steel home made bumper/hitch on the junk Chevrolet PU we don't talk about , of course I did shove him about 50 foot down the road

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email that my bumper should be shipping next week. I am really excited. He is going to send the bumper first and then the stinger/bumper guard after since that might take a bit longer. I hope I like how it looks just being the center only. If not I can still just order the side wings to finish the bumper off too.

Not sure why all the bad rap. I haven't once had to email Martin for an update or anything. He's kept me in the loop the entire time emailing me on his own the status of parts and where he's at with the build. He even let me know he has all the parts in stock if I want to order the Super Sliders to have them made with out a big wait.

I would say out of all the companies I've ordered parts from (sorry JBA) so far Rock Lizard Fabrications has been one of the best to do business with. Plus, considering he makes the parts himself to order the wait time was less then the 45 days quoted.

Maybe there was some hiccups in the past I don't know, but I think it's safe to say that ordering from Rock Lizard Fabrications, there is no risk and all reward.