Question about the OEM roof cargo basket...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruceb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..I got a hold of one of these funky looking roof baskets. It came off a Renegade, but doesn't seem to fit my 06. Any tips for mounting this thing, or does it just not fit 06's? Thanks for any tips.

I have Yakima feet and rails, and a generic metal box, but it sits so high up, I thought I;d see if this one works better for me.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
..I got a hold of one of these funky looking roof baskets. It came off a Renegade, but doesn't seem to fit my 06. Any tips for mounting this thing, or does it just not fit 06's? Thanks for any tips.

I have Yakima feet and rails, and a generic metal box, but it sits so high up, I thought I;d see if this one works better for me.

You need the 02-04 rails for it to fit , also be batter if you had the actual Renegade rails since they have a spacial button on them for the tupperware to fit right ( but will work on stock rails
AND yes 02-04 rails will fit on a 05-07

funky ????????

Bruceb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tom, you confirmed what I thought. I think I'll stick to my standard rack and pass this one along, ya know, this "funky roof contraption thingy"!