Proud new owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalmoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a proud new owner of a 2002 Liberty Sport 4 by 4. It has 146,000 miles on it. It didn't come with an owners manual, and I have tons of questions to ask. As I never owned a Jeep before. But always wanted one. Years ago, My old friend had (still has) and old CJ7 and we had so much fun with it, back in the day. Years ago I almost bought a CJ5, but after looking underneath it, i could see the body was all brazed/welded together, so I walked away fast from that one, Then I found a CJ7 with a soft top, but the guy refused to come down in price, as it wasn't in the greatest condition. By the way... I've been working on and repairing my own motorcycles and cars since I was a teenager. So I'm very good at repairing vehicles. My specialty is electrical and electronics, and I'll be happy to help out anyone on the forum with their Jeeps problems. Glad to be a new member, and hope some of you guys can help me out with the problems I am having with my new Jeep.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure the owners manual isn't in the slot in the upper part of the glove box? It hides up in a slot there

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Check where Tom said for the manual.

Dave

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Owner's manual is available from Chrysler if you don't have it....

Latest posts

Members online