Project log Green machine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That's where I got mine. I like the look and they keep the windows a little more clear in the rain.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I'll have to go out and look at mine again. :icon_lol:

The only thing I'm not happy with is right at the extreme front of both front windows, right next to the side mirrors. It wants to pull out just at teeny bit. I don't know if I didn't get them aligned quite right when I installed them or if they are just a little too big. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth pulling them and replacing the adhesive or if there is another way to get them to stay all the way in the channel.

AnyThingCanHappen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I'll have to go out and look at mine again. :icon_lol:

The only thing I'm not happy with is right at the extreme front of both front windows, right next to the side mirrors. It wants to pull out just at teeny bit. I don't know if I didn't get them aligned quite right when I installed them or if they are just a little too big. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth pulling them and replacing the adhesive or if there is another way to get them to stay all the way in the channel.

No clue. I just peel the tape off, shove them in the channel, and just roll the window up for a few days

AnyThingCanHappen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it up north 225 miles each way and averaged 15.5 mpg. Thought it was a little on the low side although we were going against the wind

AnyThingCanHappen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Hid's also could not get the key out. Found out the shifter cable is common to not return to park. Put some lube on it and all is well so far

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach