Project Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, I had a flip up moniter in my 00 XJ too, loved it, but I didn't like that it sat so close to the vent, but it looks like you solved that problem :D

yea, looks like i did, lol, I should be finishing the whole thing by the end of next weekend... I have to get a new coax for the cb first, run that then i can button it all up after a coat or 2 of paint, then pic time of the finished product. I may even do a write up afterwards as i have been taking pics throughout the project...

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Project Phoenix's Debue

As I continue to build Project Beast, I am adding Project Phoenix to the family. Here is a pic of the newest member of the family...

Attachments

• 10-04-10950557.jpg
    10-04-10950557.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Don. Can't wait to see it in the flesh now.

Dave

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the latest of many ongoing projects...

I decided that this needed to be done so i can use both my CB and CD/DVD player with the tv part up so the kids can still watch a movie while i drive... so this is what i came up with...

Attachments

• 000_0153.jpg
    000_0153.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 11

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Don. And I will get to see it in the flesh Saturday when we get the other XJ.......:smokin:

Dave