problem with off roading with EPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midgear

Reaction score
Haven't heard from him.. hope unplugging the battery didn't ruin anything eek2.gif -- 'twas just a suggestion lol

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess not....but I'd still want to know. It would still help if he aired down more, aside from the ESP issue.

To the OP....so far the only way to disable ABS/ESP is to pull the fuse. Do it at your own risk. :)

zevozki

Reaction score
opening your fuse boxes, you should see a white sticker or diagram of what fuses are where on the reverse side of the lid / panel.. you may have more than one fuse box and/or panel.

hi i have just checked the fuse box and I found two fuses
J6 ABS PUMP/ESP 40A
J7 ABS VALVE/ESP 30A

which one of them i should remove?

Are you sure if I plug back the fuse and disonnecting the battery everything will work as usual?

zevozki

Reaction score
I guess not....but I'd still want to know. It would still help if he aired down more, aside from the ESP issue.

To the OP....so far the only way to disable ABS/ESP is to pull the fuse. Do it at your own risk. :)

I finaly did it and drived my car free of system control. But the worest thing I repluged the fuse and the lights still ON, i removed the battry cables for hours and pluged back, still ON

pleaaaaaaase tell me how to reset ESP/BAS ABS lights????

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Try letting it sit over night disconnected.....might not help, but worth a shot.

zevozki

Reaction score
BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The hanger makes mircals!!!

I was trying to turn that lights off until I felt hungry then I cranked my car to the resterant afew meters of driving it reset the light and the system works as usual

thanks to all of you guys for your contribtion, consider this post soultion to disable and enable ESP system completly for kk 09