Priuses SUCK and Duratracs are the BOMB!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The funny thing about a prius is how enviromentally un-friendly they actually are. The process of procuring parts and assembly involves container ship transport back and forth all over the world. The mining process to get those "clean operating" batterys is really terrible for the local enviroment. The list goes on and on. So in reality, if you buy a prius, by the time it gets to the show room its already caused close to the same amount of pollution as he life of two gasoline engine cars. Vegans and enviromentalist are actually really bad for the enviroment. They dont eat meat and a cow farts out more harmful gasses in its life then the biggest most thirsty vehicle out there. So if you want to save our wonderful planet, get in your big ass V8 and go to a mcdonalds drive through and get yourself a few big macs! Lol
You must be registered for see images attach
:emotions33:

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Myself and my mother are complete opposites, she is one of those bleeding heart lib-tards that drives a Prius. She lives in NJ and claims to me that she's part of the solution, not the problem, and she's just being progressive. She also claims that her Prius is so good in the snow because it's heavy. W/E. That's why you fire that full time 4WD LandCruiser up when it gets bad out.

SMFH...