Price check on isle 7- Wheel prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires I have now have nice tread for winter so I'm thinking about buying some "summer-time, road-funny baldies" to put on the stock rims and I'd like to put my current tires on a set of winter rims.

With cost being an issue, what is a good option for used wheels and how much should I pay for a used set of four?

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $180 for 4 stock rims that are on our blue jeep. I was good with that price. I did sand and spray paint them. They look better than the stock steel wheels that were on it. I then painted the steel wheels flat black and I like them better. I was going to use the steel wheels for winter use like you.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search Craigslist for another set of stock Libby rims. I don't know where in Michigan you are (proximity to a large metro area) but I see KJ rims quite frequently on CL here in Phoenix. Usually pretty cheap too.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked on craigslist and saw a set of 5 of the alloy KJ wheels with newer goodyears for $500. Keep looking, I bet you can find a set locally for a good price. The set I bought were from a guy that buys wrecked wranglers and parts them out, he just happened to have a couple wrecked KJs.

Last edited: