Post Your KJ in Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey SnowgodCCR, how about an interior shot to clear up this. :)

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By popular demand

Instrument cluster (note the incredibly sexy spongebob pajama pants reflected in the glass ;)):
You must be registered for see images attach

Just a kinda blurry shot from the driver door (its hard to stay still when it's 10* out and your in your pjs for 1/4s)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Uh, guys... quick terminology lesson here...

Instrument Cluster - Gauges.
Instrument PANEL - What is known to the layman as a dashboard (This term is NOT used in automotive engineering). I guess you could call the IP on the Latitude edition "Unique" because of the silver plastic around the radio/climate controls/shifter/power window controls.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:

I guess you could call the IP on the Latitude edition "Unique" because of the silver plastic around the radio/climate controls/shifter/power window controls.

Thats not unique. My 02 has it. However, I'm really liking the seats in that thing. Very nice.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:

Instrument Cluster - Gauges.
Instrument PANEL - What is known to the layman as a dashboard (This term is NOT used in automotive engineering). I guess you could call the IP on the Latitude edition "Unique" because of the silver plastic around the radio/climate controls/shifter/power window controls.

doh..yeah....cluster panel.......was having a brain fart....

thanks for the post snowgod

**nice pj's...** :-$

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeep aint got much instrument to call that an instrument panel come on. :) A/C dials are not instrument enough. :)

As for the silver "accent" around the shifter, LTDs have them (mine) but I also have the same on door handles, around cruise control as well, this doesn't. The seats are also Sport seats with addition of JEEP embroidery on them (very cool). So how about ******? I would say it is sport ******, and not selec-trac, unless he says otherwise.

Thanks for the froze-your-ass pictures, sorry we made you do it. We are fanatic about the pix. pics2.gif pics2.gif kiss.gif

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's Command-Trac with the 4A ******. No manuals on the lot :-({|= but my JK will be a manual, even if I have to wait for it.

Don't worry about the freezing pictures, I was taking the dog out anyway.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
dude..why you shoot at 1/4 @ f/8 could've used a wider f-stop, and faster shutter....looks like enough light to work w/....

i see u shoot w/ a D-70s........we got some dslr shooters (myself included) in here...check out the photography thread in Off topic section

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because it was cold this morning and I didn't check the f/#. I had it in aperture priority from yesterday when I was out shooting in the snow, and didn't change it today. Oh well.

Oh...and what program did you use that gave you all my exposure information? Just out of curiousity. I can't seem to get at that after I convert to JeePEG.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
copied ur pic, right click (assuming ur on windows) select properties, then summary tab. select advanced, should show you the EXIF from the shot

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my first post of the new year, this is from this past weekend in upstate NY. took this at about 715am as the car was warming up for a trip up to gore mtn

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Renegade Flex said:
my first post of the new year, this is from this past weekend in upstate NY. took this at about 715am as the car was warming up for a trip up to gore mtn

Looks sweet! Except I'd photoshop out the licence plate, it draws the eye away from the lights...

And the latitude instrument cluster looks identical to mine, except for the esp...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums,
It did not look that steep over at that ramp, strange that you couldn't back up, especially with 4LO. :-s

Gris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is today in Scranton, PA

You must be registered for see images