Portal hubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a set of 5.13 gears but I have not had any luck coming up with a set for the front differential
I don't think you will. The front differential on these is a unique little unit. If it wasn't available stock it's not available. This is 4.10 there's not a lot of room in there.
You must be registered for see images attach

KByrne

Reaction score
I don't think you will. The front differential on these is a unique little unit. If it wasn't available stock it's not available. This is 4.10 there's not a lot of room in there.
You must be registered for see images attach
I’m knew to the site and jeeps and this is a kj group and I own a kk but could you modify a gm Silverado sierra front axle to work in a kj so you could get your 5.13

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can go to a 4.88 in a KK front diff, but I can’t imagine how you’d get tires that large to fit under it with the limitations of IFS. At this point a SFA swap would make more sense.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m knew to the site and jeeps and this is a kj group and I own a kk but could you modify a gm Silverado sierra front axle to work in a kj so you could get your 5.13
Could and should are not always the same. Anything can be done with enough time, money, and know how. I agree with Howard on going sas.

Latest posts

Members online