Please help urgently

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfunk_nz

Reaction score
Well I've tried to order on original water pump, no parts in the country at $800 a piece, so I tried ordering one from moparonlineparts they had a price and everything, it was declined because it's an export only part, not for USA, I'm in New Zealand as listed on my shipping info!!!
So now I can't seem to buy an oem one. The graf part PA1108 says it's a replacement for 5093911AA which is what I need, but places like idparts say it's a replacement for 5142985AA. I was told that part (5142985AA) will not fit yet it looks identical, just without the back housing.

Can anyone in the know tell me if the graf pump will fit or even what the difference between a 5093911AA and 5142985AA actually is

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've tried to order on original water pump, no parts in the country at $800 a piece, so I tried ordering one from moparonlineparts they had a price and everything, it was declined because it's an export only part, not for USA, I'm in New Zealand as listed on my shipping info!!!
So now I can't seem to buy an oem one. The graf part PA1108 says it's a replacement for 5093911AA which is what I need, but places like idparts say it's a replacement for 5142985AA. I was told that part (5142985AA) will not fit yet it looks identical, just without the back housing.

Can anyone in the know tell me if the graf pump will fit or even what the difference between a 5093911AA and 5142985AA actually is

Best to ask this at the CRD section at: LOST JEEPS • Index page

gfunk_nz

Reaction score
Cheers for the help, to update I bought a graf PA1108 from Australia. The Graf website lists it as compatible with what I had fitted and it wasn't till I started trying to find out the difference between engine sales codes that I discovered although the parts catalogue lists the pump needed as the 5093911AA it also says engine code ENO, when I looked up the vin decoder my engine is actually an ENR, I new it was the 2.8 but thought it must have been different in some way.
Hopefully the pump will go in Monday so then I'll know once and for all if the Graf is correct.

brando26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Graf is supposed to be excellent quality from what i have read. Same thing going on our liberty this week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online