Pics of the new tires: FIERCE ATTITUDE MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I tried them without wheel spacers, andthey barely rub the front bumper when turning, but the Al's upper control arm is rubbing the sidewall all the time, its not real bad but its enough to be concerning so I went ahead and orders a set of spacers through work and theyll be getting put on tommorrow.

265-75-16 Fierce Attitude MT's. Havent seen many reviews on these tires, but the few I can find that arent ciomplaining about the "gay" sidewall say they are doing good. even with the slight rubbing on the control arm the ride was MUCH quieter than ive had in a long time.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not heard of them before. They look real good though. Now you have got to try them out and let us know how they do.

Dave

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are made by Kelly Tire ( sub division of Goodyear) been on the market a little less than a year. I put 20k on the liberty a year so well see how they hold up.

Wont be long before she gets locked in to try them out.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picture of the tread isn't working... Wanted to see that myself.

Can they be had in smaller sizes, 265 is rather big, 235 or 245 would be better and no spacers would be needed.

Other than that, i think they look good! But looks and performance are two different things, so let us know how they perform.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that tread pattern.

Dave

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea what they weight.

I put my 1.25" spacers on last night and now they are no where NEAR clearing so Im going to have to drop the thickness down to about a 1/4 inch just enough to get the control arm out fo the sidewall.. or put an after market bumper on. I dont think I can cut enough of the factory to make them clear with the spacers.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I agree but when they dig into the floor pan at the rear it shard to cut that without welding a new floor in.

But with that said a sledge hammer can fix alot of that problem, and thats just what I did. Ive been out int he garage all morning cutting and beating and they now clear at full turn, and full tuck at the same time.

I also put the spacers on the rear, they actualy rub less with the spacer back there at full tuck but there isnt to much that can be removed without cutting into the door so Im going to glue a hockey puck on the axle to extende the bump stops.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics with the spacers and more cutting

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Did you buy those through work or mail-order? Get them through the Cbus Goodyear warehouse?

Sorry
But those sidewalls+the name are really ...

Tread pattern doesn't look bad though. Let ThunderbirdJunkie know how the wet traction is.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them from capital tire trhough work. Goodyear said they are on back order. Capital one was only place I found a comlete set at. And they came from chicago's warehouse