Pics of my "new" 2003 KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eff

Reaction score
Ya, it is blue... is it a Smurf-mobile?
You must be registered for see images attach

If the Jeep is a rockin'... oh, never mind...:evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

My guess is that the tow pkg is the hitch, wiring harness, and 4.1 diffy. That's it.
The 19.25" wheel well measurement is just a fluke of never being used to tow or carry anything. Seriously, this rig was used to commute 35 miles/day on a hi-way for 8 years or so- very clean.

Anyway, snow is on the way and i'll be needing some steel wheels and tires to replace those SUV thingies.

BTW, thanks for the warm welcome.

Eff

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is that the tow pkg is the hitch, wiring harness, and 4.1 diffy. That's it.
Just to clarify.....

The tow package included HD cooling(mechanical fan and PS cooler),7 pin trailer wiring,and 3.73 gears.Only 3 ways to get 4.10's is a KJ which is you have the 2.4 gas engine,the 2.5 CRD(export only),or install them yourself.

Eff

Reaction score
Just to clarify.....

The tow package included HD cooling(mechanical fan and PS cooler),7 pin trailer wiring,and 3.73 gears.Only 3 ways to get 4.10's is a KJ which is you have the 2.4 gas engine,the 2.5 CRD(export only),or install them yourself.

That's interesting-
The paperwork for the options purchased by the original owner lists, as "customer preferred pkg 27F", the trailer tow group :
axle ratio- 4.1
hitch-class3 receiver
Adaptor

I hope there is a ****** cooler!

Anyway, work is over and the dead have come to life! catch ya later!
Eff

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep.

Most likely you have 3.73 gears like tjkj said. You could check the axle tag if it is still there. Also get a build sheet from any Jeep Dlr (free and instant) or go to jeep.com and under "owners services" request one and they will e-mail it to you.

Dave

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Thats one clean looking 03, I like it, how many miles are on it?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice color, love the clean look without any plastic. Maybe paint the handles, too? :) nah, it looks good as it is.

Members online

No members online now.