***PICS*** Check out my new rims & tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Signe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rims came off an '01 Cherokee Limited and the tires are 245/70/16. Although they're A/T tires, they're remarkably quiet. This wheel swap really transformed the look of my KJ. Before these I had the stock setup of 17" chrome-clad rims with 235/65/17 Goodyear Eagle tires. Both were in bad shape.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet rims. Coopers have good reputations for their on and mild off-road performance. You will like them.

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you just need the Jeep center caps for the new rims I take it they were missing?

Signe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you just need the Jeep center caps for the new rims I take it they were missing?

You got it. I'm searching for some now.

As for the rims, would you believe I got all five on eBay for $375 including shipping? Four of them were brand new (the guy tried them on his car, they didn't fit, and then put them on eBay. No joke.) The other one wasn't new, but it's in really nice shape (it had the center cap, though.) The four new ones didn't.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good stuff.. BS on a cherokee rim is 5.25 I believe so they should stick out a little more than the stock rims.