Performance Exhaust on a 3.7L WK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
OK so it's not a "Flowmaster" but the dude said it was "Just Like One". It's actually a "V-Force" muffler. Never heard of them but it sounds great to me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'm looking at putting a 'blowmaster' on my KJ, I might look into this as an option now. Was the price less than the Flowmaster 44 offroad? ($120) + labor.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Marlon.......the flow-hard muffler won't get you home in a blizzard. You need to get rid of those OEM tires.......

Oh, and terms like "it's the same as"......and "just as good as"..... is salesman talk for "I ain't got the better one that you want, so just buy the one I got here for ya"....

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Hey Marlon.......the flow-hard muffler won't get you home in a blizzard. You need to get rid of those OEM tires.......

Oh, and terms like "it's the same as"......and "just as good as"..... is salesman talk for "I ain't got the better one that you want, so just buy the one I got here for ya"....

Dave

No, he had it. (A Flowmaster) I asked him to install both (since he wanted to sell this one SO BAD) and he was right, I did like this one better.

The OEM tires are actually not trash on here! (Not SR-As, or STs, rather the Goodyear Forteras) They're very good. They're not All-Terrains but they're very grippy. :)

Last edited: