Pcv fix part (68044350AA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric Suderman

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do the pcv upgrade before using my kj to get to and from the pass all winter, but the only places I can find the kit are mitsubishi sites. This may sound stupid, because I know they used the same engine, but is the mitsubishi kit the same? Is there a site out there with a mopar kit in stock? I've got like 3 weeks to figure it out.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure at all, but it is reasonable to think the mitsu kit is similar. Since they don’t show images, maybe a mitsu dealer parts guy could tell you what is in the kit.

On the link you posted, it seems this webstore might be ok. If you click his about link, it shows him in Tampa Fl, with a few email links.

Easy enough to drop him a note and see what kind of feedback you get.

Does your 04 have the old style oil filler? If you see the new wide mouth one in the jeep, that upgrade might have been done already.

The mopar sites list the kit as discontinued. The individual parts might still be available. Your local auto breaker yard might have a decent selection.

Eric Suderman

Reaction score
04? It's an 06. I did find the parts on Amazon and ebay (I had to watch a video before I really knew what I was looking for).

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04? It's an 06. I did find the parts on Amazon and ebay (I had to watch a video before I really knew what I was looking for).
My bad! I’ve got an 04 and 06. 04 was done half assed. They put the new filler on, but not the rest of the parts. Great job locating those parts!

Latest posts

Members online