PATHFINDER A\T from discount tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mallcrawler

Reaction score
I just put a set of these on my KJ and I have had the pleasure of wheeling with them yet. My daughter got sick, and had to stay home with her bless her heart. I think I have maybe 10 miles on them, I went with them because of the pretty decent reviews on Discounts web site, so if any is or you know of any using these please let me know how or what you or they think of them in all conditions. Thank you in advance.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran a set of those for a couple of years before I got my BFGs. Traction was good on dry, never had much of a chance to check the wet traction here in the desert. My only problem was they seemed to wear down rather quickly, I think I had not quite 30k on them when I got rid of them, quite a bit of highway driving and rotations every 6k.

mallcrawler

Reaction score
Ran a set of those for a couple of years before I got my BFGs. Traction was good on dry, never had much of a chance to check the wet traction here in the desert. My only problem was they seemed to wear down rather quickly, I think I had not quite 30k on them when I got rid of them, quite a bit of highway driving and rotations every 6k.

what part of arizona are you from?

mallcrawler

Reaction score
I live up in Prescott Valley and see a little bit of snow here sometimes, not near as much as when we lived in Colorado.