Passenger side A-piller "cover"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know where i can find a BLACK passenger side A-piller w/ handle? I'm getting a gauge pod for the driver side "black" and want the the two to match. Or would i be able to paint the pass. side to match?

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just paint both the passengers side and drivers side A pillar plastic covers and handles. That way both will match.

I was thinking that too. What kind of paint? Will it hold up on the pass. side handle? It seems to have a rubberize feel to it.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would remove the damn thing. I hated that handle always, people always hang onto it and block the mirror..

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would remove the damn thing. I hated that handle always, people always hang onto it and block the mirror..

HAHAHAHA. Yeah that option was given to me today. Just need to figure out a way to plug the holes after it was removed.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would look for junkyards near you, or, if it's important enough, order it from a dealer, although I'm sure that will take some coin for that part.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think Jeep should've done better with color keying the A- pillers....

Latest posts

Members online