Parting out the KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberator4x4

Reaction score
Dayton is roughly an hour and 15 minutes away from my ohio address, is that where the jeep is? My little jeep patriot gets great fuel millage I would not mind picking up the grille, and depending on price possibly some other parts like a drivers side door, fender, and hood.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Dayton is roughly an hour and 15 minutes away from my ohio address, is that where the jeep is? My little jeep patriot gets great fuel millage I would not mind picking up the grille, and depending on price possibly some other parts like a drivers side door, fender, and hood.

Yup, Jeep is actually in Trotwood. Grille is in Newport though, lol. Let Teckman02 or myself know if/when you'd like to come down.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Lol disregarde my post I was using the wrong picture as my reference, just reread the whole thread. But do you really have a rock lizard light bar for sale? Also do you have a pics of the rims you have for sale?

They're stock steelies, paint peeling and rusty looking. They're in better shape than they look.
Yes, have the original prototype Rock Lizard light bar. Also four Hella FF300s that probably won't be sold, but yeah, make an offer on this legit piece of KJ history.

talclipse

Reaction score
looking for the 3 Piece silver trim from a 02-04 that runs in the middle of the dash left to right.

dark color passenger air bag dash panel that says jeep

dark color 05-07 center console

dark color passenger lower kick panel where passengers right foot would be.between dash and carpet.

talclipse

Reaction score
No silver trim, no 05-7 specific parts. Should have a charcoal kick panel for you though.

how much??

do you have the dash panel??

and wasn't it just the Gray or Tan interior? Ive seen ppl list parts as black on ebay, but i don't think Ive seen black myself.

Last edited:

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Also yes, should have the airbag panel, but was hoping to sell that as a package deal with the airbags and steering wheel airbag cover.

talclipse

Reaction score
Also yes, should have the airbag panel, but was hoping to sell that as a package deal with the airbags and steering wheel airbag cover.

just so I know we are talking about the same piece.im wanting the painel thats visible and says Jeep not the actual airbag system.

also a newbi question, do you know of any issues of using the 02-04 air bag panel in a 05-up?? I wanna get rid of that silly dash o shit bar..

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
just so I know we are talking about the same piece.im wanting the painel thats visible and says Jeep not the actual airbag system.

also a newbi question, do you know of any issues of using the 02-04 air bag panel in a 05-up?? I wanna get rid of that silly dash o shit bar..

That is a different piece altogether.
Preferring not to separate the airbag cover from the airbags, though.

talclipse

Reaction score
ight just got one of those panels on ebay..so how much for the pass kick panel,also if you have the longer of the 3 piece trim kit in black i might take it for the time being just to get rid of that dang bar.