pair of reconditioned 3.7L cylinder heads w / camshafts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up forsale are a pair of cylinder heads for 3.7 V6. Heads were reconditioned by Southeast Cylinder Head where they specialize in replacing the factory powdered metal valve seats with a nickel chrome seat to eliminate dropping. All intake and exhaust seats have been replaced, new valve stem seals installed and valves replaced where needed. Cylinder heads come complete w/lash adjusters, rocker arms and camshafts.
$700.00 w/free ship to lower 48 - will not separate, sold as pair only

Last edited:

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price is negotiable, make me a reasonable offer and get your Liberty back on the road and let the dropped valve seat fears be a thing of the past with this nice pair of updated heads. Intake Seats Fall Out - Southeast Cylinder Head - Orlando Machine Shop

John @ Southeast recommends at the very least replacing all intake seats, but I went a step further and had all intake as well as all exhaust seats replaced with there nickel chrome seat.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RenegadeRecruit84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might send you a message once I get the jeep into the mechanic here. I'm not sure if I have a blown HG or not. If so I might replace the heads as well if they are warped too.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry sold. I do have a drivers side that needs to be rebuilt though if you need it