Paint Question/emblems etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you spray paint emblems, and if so how? Do you need to scuff them up or anything? Also, can you paint the front bumper trim on the renegades?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
why pain the front bumper trim? Was is scratched? I love that little trim, gives it a much cooler look.

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to paint it black to go with everything else. and i want to paint the emblems black since i got all new ones.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i debadged mine, on my 02, the badges were a soft plastic/rubbery material. The 07+ have plastic emblems which can easily be painted. before that, it may be tricky

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The emblems need to be scuffed with 320 grit paper before you paint them. Also, Bulldog Adhesion Prmotor would be a great primer to spray on before you spray the black.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad someone asked this. I was thinking of bedlining my emblems. Here's the tough part. I have to remove them, paint them, then reattach them. But it'll look wicked cool, right? I hate how shiny they are.